Monday, October 31, 2022

Cards using the Texture Chic Memories and More Set


I bought the Texture Chic Memories and More cards the other day. I don't usually buy the Memories and More sets but I really wanted to get something from the Texture Chic Suite, without getting the entire suite of products. The Memories and More set was offered at a reduced price as one of the weekly specials in September. The Memories and More set is a collection of cards in various sizes that use the same patterns as the printed paper pack (DSP). I added card bases in white or Petal Pink then added a 4x6' card from the set for the front of my card (cut down to 4x5.25"), and a strip of the remaining card to inside. Some times the words were perfect so I save a few of those! Here are a some of the cards I made with this kit:








And there remained plenty of other material to use on more cards (or scrapbooking pages)...but that's for playing another day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Birds Eye View Thank You Card

I borrowed a book, a physical book, and created this card as a thank you when returning it. It was a natural stamp set to use, given the dar...