Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Mountain Air



I love this masculine/gender neutral card! It reminds me of a famous phrase by Ansel Adams: “the mountains are calling and I must go”!! 

The card base is Crumb Cake and the Mint Macaron mat layer is embossed with the Trees 3D Embossing Folder. I’ve sponged the blue skies in Balmy Blue and stamped the mountains using Crumb Cake. The trees were stamped using Pretty Peacock (retired) and you’ll notice that I’ve stamped using the “stamped off” technique to give the illusion of trees fading into the distance. Another stamped set of trees were die cut and the knotted twine (from my craft stash) added a finished touch to the card. 


This card is available for purchase while quantities last from my Etsy shop at https://KikumiDesigns.Etsy.com


Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jungle Pals standing fun fold birthday card

Salebration…it’s the two month promo period (Jan-Feb) when Stampin’UP! offers a special selection of free stamps, dies, dry embossing folder...