Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Petal Park -Trio of birthday cards



Ever have one of those months when you need a surprising number of cards? That's how September has been! I discovered that I needed 8 birthday cards this month! I've been playing with the Petal Park stamp set and punch lately and while I usually avoid solid stamps, I decided to try the trio of solid flowers in the Petal Park stamp set. Here are the cards I created:



The first one, on the left is the simplest of the cards. Just one mat under the focal layer. And only the trio of flowers punched and added on top. Even the sentiment was stamped on the card front itself. I liked how it turned out so I decided to keep working on it. Here’s a close up of that first card:



Second was the card on the bottom, in Calypso Coral. Similar to the first card but I embossed the top layer using the Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder. Then I decided to stamp the greeting and punch it out with the Double Oval punch and added a simple twine bow:



Last is the card on the right with a split design of flowers along the top and bottom with the greeting stamped in the middle. Highland Heather and Fresh Freesia along with Coastal Cabana colors. Love that combination:




If you received one of these cards from me for your September birthday, I hope you liked the card! As always, I had fun making them. Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Birds Eye View Thank You Card

I borrowed a book, a physical book, and created this card as a thank you when returning it. It was a natural stamp set to use, given the dar...