Saturday, May 21, 2022

Bamboo Beauty Friendship Card

Happy Saturday! Hope you’re enjoying your weekend. Today I’m sharing another simple card design that I made multiples of recently to donate to a card sale fundraiser for a local senior lunch program. 


I first used a blending brush and Pacific Point ink on a panel of Basic White card stock to create a light blue background. I then used two stamps from the Bamboo Beauty set and Garden Green ink to stamp the bamboo and leaves. Next I stamped the “friendship” kanji in Poppy Parade ink. I matted the focal panel on Basic Black then stamped the sentiment on a scrap piece of Basic White using Basic Gray ink and punched it out using the Timeless Label punch (now retired). I punched a  second label in Poppy Parade card stock and adhered it behind the sentiment to create a bottom/side border that matched the ink used for the “friendship” kanji. The sentiment label was adhered using foam dimensionals to raise it off the card base. Last but not least, I added a pearl from the Pearl Basic Jewels package.

 I used my Stamparatus tool to make it easy to stamp multiples of this card front for donation.

These are some quick directions, if you’d like more detailed steps, please contact me using the form on the right margin. You can also purchase supplies and tools to make this card from my Stampin’UP! shop at https://PaperFunTogether.stampinup.net

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birds Eye View Thank You Card

I borrowed a book, a physical book, and created this card as a thank you when returning it. It was a natural stamp set to use, given the dar...