Sunday, October 16, 2022

“Heal your Heart” Peony Garden Condolence Card

Condolence cards are so hard to make! I never know what to say, and then, do I even have a stamp other than the perfunctory “sending sympathy” ?? YES I ACTUALLY DO! I have an older Sale-a-Bration set called “Heal your Heart” with several support and sympathy stamps and even a handwritten script Thank You stamp!



I used one of the pretty soft gray floral prints from the Peony Garden DSP pack and created a simple gatefold on a light gray card base. The sentiment label gets its shape from the Label Me Lovely punch and a length of gray ribbon from my craft stash finishes this off. Inside I adhered a leftover strip of the printed DSP inside and stamped another sentiment from the same stamp set. 


If you’d like to purchase a card like this, please email me. I’m currently busy prepping for the holiday season and won’t make time to list this one on my Etsy shop (KikumiDesigns.Etsy.com) for a while! 

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sympathy cards Fancy Flora DSP with ginkgo Asian

Sympathy cards are always so tough to make. I should have some in my stash at all times but I tend to make them as needed. The beautiful Fan...