Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Halloween Barista Tag

 I had some fun recently with a Halloween name for my favorite barista: 


The spider web is actually from an embossing folder that I then colored the webbing using a purple alcohol marker. Interestingly, it changed to a bright pink when I put the glaze on it. The stamp is an old one from my stash…likely 10 or more years old! And the cute (and slightly evil looking) pumpkin is from a die from several years ago. 

Isn’t it fun to embellish an otherwise boring but functional name tag for the holidays…?

Thanks for stopping by….have a wonderful day!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Jungle Pals standing fun fold birthday card

Salebration…it’s the two month promo period (Jan-Feb) when Stampin’UP! offers a special selection of free stamps, dies, dry embossing folder...