Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Hallowe’en cards: Scary Silhouettes Pop up Card

I created these Hallowe’en cards for my great nieces and nephew, all of whom live on the eastern half of the continent! I usually try to make an interactive card of some kind to entertain the little ones but I hope they liked the dimensional aspect of this one. The main dies used are from the Scary Silhouettes Dies set:

For the side panels, I used some ombre papers from a Salebration freebie from a couple of years ago. To recreate the gathering night time sky, I used blending brushes and Pacific Point and Highland Heather inks. And the bats were stamped using craft white ink. Here’s a closeup of both cards:


No room on front to write anything but there is a panel on the back:


Here’s a top view of the card so you can see how dimensional it is: 



And of course these cards fold flat for mailing like this (it kept wanting to pop up again but I think you can get the idea…)

Thanks for stopping by. Hope your Halloween was fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jungle Pals standing fun fold birthday card

Salebration…it’s the two month promo period (Jan-Feb) when Stampin’UP! offers a special selection of free stamps, dies, dry embossing folder...