Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Christmas Whimsy Card Kit

Stampin'UP! has a card kit first released about 2 years ago called Christmas Whimsy. It makes 8 cards, 4 of each of two designs. Here's the cover sheet for the kit.


Aren't the cards cute?? Everyone thought so too and the kit sold out immediately. The same thing happened the second holiday season -- it sold out again! So this time, I decided to get it in July and start holiday cards early! (Obviously I didn't create a post early though! LOL). It's an easy kit and the directions are pretty self explanatory. The only modification I made was to cut the front and mount it on a card base of Poppy Parade card stock:


The envelopes had a classy touch of gold too:


Oh, I should mention that ALL the supplies needed to make these cards including the word stamps, ink spot, gold trim "twine", glue dots and foam dimensional adhesive! Here are closeups of both cards with my simple change of mounting the card front onto a Poppy Parade card base. 



Inside, I stamped the following greeting (which came with the kit):


If you need a quick handful of cards, this kit can fit your needs! If you can order it of course...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Birds Eye View Thank You Card

I borrowed a book, a physical book, and created this card as a thank you when returning it. It was a natural stamp set to use, given the dar...