Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Faux Shaker Cards with Santas Express DSP

Apologies that I didn't finish posting some of my holiday cards in early January but I was out of town for a few days then caught a nasty flu from my family. And then I was out for several weeks! Stay healthy folks...!!


I wanted to make an interactive card and decided to make faux shaker cards. I used Santa's Express DSP and cut a 4x5.25" panel of it. Then I put the DSP into a clear cellophane bag sized for an A2 card and tucked in the edge on one side to fit the panel snugly. I added various sequins into the bag and taped it shut! Ribbon across and a die cut of the Ho Ho Ho side of one of the other designs in the DSP pack and ...the card was done! Here are a couple of close ups of both:



Thanks for stopping by...have a wonderful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Jungle Pals standing fun fold birthday card

Salebration…it’s the two month promo period (Jan-Feb) when Stampin’UP! offers a special selection of free stamps, dies, dry embossing folder...