My first cards using the Florals in Bloom DSP pack used two of my favorite prints from it. I love how the tone was set based on the colors of each print:
Sharing card making creativity and paper fun. Won’t you join me for a creative break…?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Paper Pumpkin June 2026 Bikes and Blooms alternates
What a fun kit this is! I have to admit that the partial bikes kind of bugged me initially but it grew on me pretty quickly and I loved the ...
-
I love this masculine/gender neutral card! It reminds me of a famous phrase by Ansel Adams: “the mountains are calling and I must go”!! ...
-
I still remember the first time I embossed a piece of plain white card stock…and the feeling of WOW this is amazing!! And the Sunflower 3D e...
-
I typically don’t work with vellum too often. Like many folks, I find it somewhat daunting to use in that vellum isn’t porous (like paper or...
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment