Friday, January 27, 2023

Fun with a barista name badge

A fun mini project: decorating a name badge for my favorite barista! I had done one for the holidays but now that the holidays are over,  a new one was in order. Since it rains a lot in winter here in western Oregon, I decided on an umbrella. But with Valentine’s Day coming up soon, I wanted to add some hearts. I found a cute paper with green hearts on it so I die cut the umbrella out. But somehow the light green hearts didn’t show up enough so I grabbed my markers and colored on top in pink. Then added a heart on the other side of the name tag. Here’s how it turned out:


Look for a barista with a tag like this at your local coffee shop. Tell them you saw the blog post❤️

PS Here's the holiday name tag I had made: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Birds Eye View Thank You Card

I borrowed a book, a physical book, and created this card as a thank you when returning it. It was a natural stamp set to use, given the dar...