Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Hand Penned Friend card

Hand Penned is a stamp set with coordinating dies from the current 2022-23 Stampin’Up! catalog. The DSP paper pack retired but the stamp set is still available and there are more and more pins with cards featuring it every day! I absolutely love this set and have used it many times. I recently found the set of card bases and matching envelopes so I created the following using some of my last pieces of the DSP pack:








The "friend" sentiment is from the "Happiness Abounds" stamp set, which is also another fave! (I can't believe I haven't posted any pics of cards made with this set or the beautiful paper pack...except that I haven't posted many cards at all period.)

The butterfly die is from my stash and creates a nice focal. Tiny pearls add a touch of elegance, but oh so subtly.  I’ll be adding these cards to my Etsy shop soon. Please visit at KikumiDesigns.Etsy.com if you’re curious. 

Thanks for stopping by! Have an amazing day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birds Eye View Thank You Card

I borrowed a book, a physical book, and created this card as a thank you when returning it. It was a natural stamp set to use, given the dar...