Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Sunshine & Rainbow DSP cards

Reorganizing my craft supplies recently, I came across this DSP pack, which was a freebie with purchase during Salebration I think last year at this time! I thought it was high time to create with it. 

I wanted to create a cheery get well card for a neighbor who had an unfortunate fall recently and was recovering from surgery. Thought this DSP pack would fit the bill perfectly! I picked two coordinating prints, selected Polished Pink as the card base then fussy cut the rainbow and clouds from other sheets in the DSP pack. Added the sentiment and some rhinestones and this basic Z-fold was the finished product:




So once I got this first card Z-fold card done, I created several more, some with get well wishes and others  for birthdays (it’s always good to have something in one’s stash of cards!) 

 


This Z-fold card design is pretty basic but if you’re a new card maker and would like some measurements to help you create this type of card, please contact me using the side bar link. 

Thanks for stopping by. Hoping you’re inspired to create something fun today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birds Eye View Thank You Card

I borrowed a book, a physical book, and created this card as a thank you when returning it. It was a natural stamp set to use, given the dar...