Thursday, January 26, 2023

Sending Good Wishes Paper Pumpkin Kit 2022-07

I somehow can’t seem to do the Paper Pumpkin kits when I first get them. It’s typically months later when I finally get around to making them, if at all! (The exception was last year’s HoHoHo Christmas kit). I don’t get them every month, only when the theme appeals to me. But I still have a backlog of Paper Pumpkin kits needing to be created. So hopefully this is the start to using the kits up: here are the cards made with the kit from last July:




I think part of the special finishing touch to a hand made card is adding something inside the card as well as on the envelope. You can see the envelopes in the photos and the same images were stamped inside as well. Such a fun kit!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Birds Eye View Thank You Card

I borrowed a book, a physical book, and created this card as a thank you when returning it. It was a natural stamp set to use, given the dar...