Thursday, March 16, 2023

Mountain Fold Fun Fold cards - Awash in Beauty DSP - Birthday & Sending Hugs/Friendship

 On a roll with these mountain fold cards. When I made my very first one, I thought “this is too complicated”. But I LOVED IT so…I made a second, and a third and by the end of the evening, I had made 8 of them! I ran out of DSP so I didn’t get to finish them all (I was out of town and crafting in a hotel room in the evenings). So some were finished at home a week later. These are the ones made with the Awash in Beauty DSP:










 I kept forgetting however that the card base is 8”! But by the end of the evening,  I had that down. Here’s a super rough diagram of the cutting and scoring dimensions (click on any photo to zoom in):





The belly band is 1” x 9” strip, scored at 2” and 6.25”. I glued the edges where they overlap in front and adhered my sentiment on top, hiding the seam. And that’s it for today. Hope this has inspired you to create something and have some fun. Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Jungle Pals standing fun fold birthday card

Salebration…it’s the two month promo period (Jan-Feb) when Stampin’UP! offers a special selection of free stamps, dies, dry embossing folder...