Thursday, July 6, 2023

Birthday pink & black floral bridge card using Paper Florist Dies

I received a new set the other day...I love flower dies and this one is no exception. Though I have only used one type of flower from the set, I love it already! There are so many elements to this set and many many variations of blossoms that can be created. So here's that first project: a bridge card: 

Here's a top view of the card:


I kept the flowers only slightly dimensional...I wanted it to fit in the standard A2 envelope but it wasn't going in the mail, so the card in the envelope didn't need to be 1/4" thick or less. Here's the card flattened and about to be placed in the envelope:


Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birds Eye View Thank You Card

I borrowed a book, a physical book, and created this card as a thank you when returning it. It was a natural stamp set to use, given the dar...