Saturday, September 30, 2023

A Coffee Kind of Day card

 I have a retired stamp and die set called “Nothing’s Better Than” and the die set called “Love You More Than…” which I hadn’t used yet. So I jumped on the opportunity to include a “coffee” card with a gift set of Starbuck coffees that my daughter donated to a community silent auction.  I thought it’d be the perfect occasion to include a hand made card with it. And this is what I came up with:



I love the vintage style of the coffee cup and chose a teal ink, like the old melamine dinner sets that were popular several decades ago!

Here’s a closeup of the focal panel: 


And of course the inside is embellished simply, with the same vintage coffee cup as well as the envelope…after all, the little touches add so much to a handmade item!

Just a fun little card. Someday I hope to have (or make) the excuse to use the other images in this stamp set: cocktails, chocolates and cookies!! Stay tuned…






No comments:

Post a Comment

Birds Eye View Thank You Card

I borrowed a book, a physical book, and created this card as a thank you when returning it. It was a natural stamp set to use, given the dar...