Sunday, October 8, 2023

Waterfall birthday card

I love using the excuse of a special card to try a new-to-me fun fold or card design. So I created this waterfall card…I had looked at a tutorial long ago but it didn’t seem to make sense and I guess I was in an impatient mood that day. I did a different card design that time. But on this day, I was determined! So I used one of my all-time favorite DSPs: Hues of Happiness. And this is how the card turned out:



Pull the tab slowly and….






Little room

To write a personalized message so I added a panel on the back. Not too bad for my first waterfall card I think. Definitely lots of fun to make, and hopefully receive too!

Thanks for stopping by…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birds Eye View Thank You Card

I borrowed a book, a physical book, and created this card as a thank you when returning it. It was a natural stamp set to use, given the dar...