Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Halloween treats packaging: Origami triangle pouches

There are lots of kids in my neighborhood so Halloween is a particularly adorable time of year! It’s fun to see all the yards decorated with ghouls and skeletons but most of all, I love to see all the cute costumes, hear an adorable “trick or treat” and give out candy! 

As a paper stash busting project, I found all my Halloween appropriately colored 12x12” paper, cut them into 6” squares and proceeded to fold them up origami style into little pouches. I filled the pouches with a candy or two, then stapled them with a halloween tag and “Boo” stamped on orange circles. Here’s a sampling of the treat packages:

I prepared about 60 of them this year, plus more candy to give out as well. I’d bet that most kids just went for the candy but I heard a few happy comments on the cute packaging!

Hoping your Halloween was festive and fun. Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jungle Pals standing fun fold birthday card

Salebration…it’s the two month promo period (Jan-Feb) when Stampin’UP! offers a special selection of free stamps, dies, dry embossing folder...