Thursday, February 29, 2024

Notes of Kindness Kit Alternates

I’ve been trying to use up items in my stash….and came across this neat kit from years back called Notes of Kindness. The kit made thank you cards and came with an exclusive stamp set. But I decided to make birthday cards instead. The kit made note sized cards 3.5”x5” but AFTER making them, I decided to revamp them into standard A2 cards. So I mostly trimmed and added a backing and some embellishments and turned them into these:


The top left card is mounted on an embossed Basic White panel (Textured Textile) and card base. The sentiment panel is mounted on dimensionals and is from the Beautiful Friendship stamp set (retired). A few pearls and a bow completes the card. Here’s a closeup of it:


The top right card has a card base in Blackberry Bliss with a panel in Bubble Bath and embossed with the Distressed Tile embossing folder. I added a velum lace panel and applied some Blackberry Bliss ink using a sponge dauber. I really like the way this one turned out:



And last but not least, the third card was created using a card base in Bubble Bath, adding a Blackberry Bliss panel, a velum lace square (non colored) and everything adhered to the card base on an angle: 


I doubt there are many of these kits floating around still unused, but if you do have one, it’s a wonderful kit so …start creating! And I hope these alternate designs inspire you to adapt the kit to make A2 sized cards instead. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jungle Pals standing fun fold birthday card

Salebration…it’s the two month promo period (Jan-Feb) when Stampin’UP! offers a special selection of free stamps, dies, dry embossing folder...