Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Bee My Valentine interactive rocker card & lollipop treat

Happy Valentine’s Day! Once my daughter was out of elementary school, Valentine’s Day was no longer much of a “holiday”…no kid treats to prep, no valentines to write for everyone in the class, no class party! Sure we *could* do something, and we usually did a little something…but nothing much. Recently I’ve started doing a little more by making cards, decorating treats with cute packaging and such. 

I usually can resist a Valentine stamp set but the bee set in the current mini catalog just called and called to me. It is pretty darned cute! And I have to admit to having had a lot of fun with it. I realized that I sent off a BUNCH of flip it cards and forgot to take photos of them! Again! (A flip it card has a funky fold in the middle and a partial cut out that rotates as you open the card. Sorry, it’s hard to grasp in words and I need a video to show the neat design.)  But I did take photos of the cutest rocker card:



The bases were made using the Deckled Circles dies and Real Red card stock, as well as the Bee Mine DSP. After lots of stamping on some Basic White card stock and …voila, here’s a darling card! I created it with the “You’re as sweet as honey” stamp so that the ladies in class could stamp the back panel with “thanks so much”  as the cutest darned thank you card OR with a Happy Valentine’s Day stamp! I’m not able to load a video…not sure why but it’s a bummer as it shows off the card’s “rocking” feature. So cool! I sent this off card to my great nieces and great nephew…I hope they liked it!

Thanks for stopping by…and have a wonderful happy valentines day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jungle Pals standing fun fold birthday card

Salebration…it’s the two month promo period (Jan-Feb) when Stampin’UP! offers a special selection of free stamps, dies, dry embossing folder...