Tuesday, April 15, 2025

One More Year Dog Birthday fun fold book binding z-fold card

Humor is a funny thing, literally, and I usually avoid it because not everyone appreciates it, or perhaps not at the moment they receive the card. But this dog was just too cute! So I picked a new-to-me fun fold called the Book Binding Z-fold card and made this masculine birthday card:



Here you can see the view from the top which shows both the book binding design as well as the Z-Fold and someone brilliantly combined the two designs into one:

When you open the card, this is what you see;


And last but not least, this is how the card looks when standing...

Such a cute pup right? Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paper Pumpkin June 2026 Bikes and Blooms alternates

What a fun kit this is! I have to admit that the partial bikes kind of bugged me initially but it grew on me pretty quickly and I loved the ...