Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Summer “pink drink” barista name tag embellishment and more!

Earlier this summer, I recreated this summer-time fave in a mini form for my fave barista’s name tag!  This time, I used alcohol inks to create a bright pink mottled, variegated paper from which I die cut a “drink cup”. And added a signature green straw of course! In the spirit of the summertime fave “pink drink”….


And I now realize that I never posted two previous name tag embellishments: an adorable chick (calling spring!) and a coffee cup!  Here are the previous two name tag decorations:


And since I was too late for Spring or Easter, I didn’t mount the chick onto a tag…hopefully next year…If I can find it again!! LOL




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birds Eye View Thank You Card

I borrowed a book, a physical book, and created this card as a thank you when returning it. It was a natural stamp set to use, given the dar...