Monday, November 27, 2023

Quick holiday cards with the Beary Christmas Memories & More

 I was curious about the Memories & More Card Pack (#162027) and the Cards & Envelope Pack (#162028) for the Beary Christmas set. The idea of quick holiday cards is so appealing and the card bases and envelopes that matched the cards seemed to make a quick project of making lots of holiday cards! It took me a while to pull everything out and see what I wanted to match with what, but here are just a few of the designs that I easily made combining the different elements:







There were 20 card bases and matching envelopes (10 red, 10 blue) and I used them all! And I still had extra supplies remaining with which I could create more. If you want to make some quick cards with snowy scenes and adorable bears (and friends)...grab them before they sell out. Contact me if you need help...you can reach me using the "contact form" in the right margin here.

Thanks for stopping by,  have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Birds Eye View Thank You Card

I borrowed a book, a physical book, and created this card as a thank you when returning it. It was a natural stamp set to use, given the dar...