Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Quick Christmas cards with Classic Christmas Dies

I made the most holiday cards for the 2023 holiday season than perhaps ever!  But I didn't have the time to post them all. So over the next few days, I'll try to catch up and post at least some of them. Here are the ones created with the Classic Christmas Dies:





The DSP strip is from the Christmas Joy DSP pack and if you were wondering, I just used my standard paper hole punch for the berries...that was much easier! 

I misplaced my heat tool when we moved years ago and found it again earlier in 2023. But you know how it is when you "lose" a tool then find it again years later, you completely forget to use it! So I decided to heat emboss the greetings...love the look!


And these (below) were some really quick simple cards I created at the end of the season. You know how it is when you need just a few more cards to either send out or in your stash, in case...LOL:

The glimmer background in silvery blue and pink from the Supple Shimmer specialty card stock pack from a year or two back. The bottom two background DSPs are from the retired Heartwarming Hugs DSP pack. The greeting is from the Festive and Framed stamp set. 

Thanks for dropping by...have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jungle Pals standing fun fold birthday card

Salebration…it’s the two month promo period (Jan-Feb) when Stampin’UP! offers a special selection of free stamps, dies, dry embossing folder...