Sunday, June 16, 2024

Latte Love coffee card







Ever get a stamp set (or other craft item, like some pretty fabric for example) and get all anxious about using it? That was this “coffee” based set for me. So I brought it on vacation. And yes I did make this card but I realized that I couldn’t use any of the wonderful dies since I hadn’t brought the right colors of cardstock! (Oh well, I can revisit that when we get back LOL. )

Anyhow so I needed to use mainly the DSP (A Little Latte #163453) and stamp set (#163455) for this card. No problem - Pinterest always provides  plenty of inspiration! And since I love fun fold cards, I decided to create a triangle flap card that has a smaller notecard attached. 


I decided to fussy cut from the printed DSP the coffee cups with the artistic milk foam…I love when a barista has some fun adding an artistic flair to the coffee foam💕 I chose two different (double sided) DSP prints for the triangular pieces so that all four triangular pieces would be different. And then I adhered the center panel and added a partial coffee cup on the bottom 


Last but not least was the sentiment, from the Latte Love stamp set, die cut with the Stylish Shapes Dies (#159183)

And with a bit of twine underneath the sentiment, this card was done! Perhaps a neutral color gem or matte dot might be nice but I don’t bring them along. Stay tuned for more cards with this set!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Birds Eye View Thank You Card

I borrowed a book, a physical book, and created this card as a thank you when returning it. It was a natural stamp set to use, given the dar...